Tuesday, January 21, 2020

My name is Sam Gerhart. I'm from Lebanon, Pennsylvania and grew up with two sisters and two amazing parents. I graduated from high school a semester early and came to HPU in the Spring of 2019 to major in Media Production and Entrepreneurship. After college I hope to make commercials for a company related to sports (Nike, Under Armour, etc.). The goal is to one day have a job which I am passionate about and to be happy. Outside of school, I am on the women's soccer team. I have always been very passionate about soccer. During the 2019 season, I was named Freshman of the Week twice and was later named Freshman of the Year. However, every other girl in my class deserved it just as much as I did. It was the support from my teammates and coaches that pushed me to better myself in all aspects of life. Soccer has played a huge role in my life, has taught me many things about life and contributes to who I am as a person today. Something interesting about me is that my dad played in the NFL for the Philadelphia Eagles.

No comments:

Post a Comment